As you may know, Monroe County has adjusted some of their COVID 19 safety guidelines. We’ve been in contact directly with the Monroe County Health Department to navigate our next steps as a church. Our safety plan is listed below:
- Face coverings are required by the local Health Department.
- We ask that attendees please wear a mask at all City Church functions while we are under the new mask mandate.
- If you feel unwell or have potentially been exposed to COVID 19, please use caution and stay home.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All Dream Team and Staff are asked to stay home if they have been feeling unwell or have been exposed to COVID19
- Parking Team will park cars every other spot, and then go back and fill in the empty spots as we go
- Doors will be propped open when weather is appropriate (Door attendant present if not)
ENTRY AND WELCOME
- Welcome Team members will be in charge of directing people into lines
- Floor decals will assist with social distancing spacing
- Coffee and refreshments are not available at this time
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at 2-3 locations on their way in
- Masks will be available (along with gloves) upon request at both Welcome Booths
- Ushers will meet family units at the auditorium doors and seat them from the front to the back of the auditorium.
- Families/household units will be seated together with 2 seats in between each household, with spacers placed in empty seats.
- Aisles have been widened to ensure that safe distance can be maintained by those entering and exiting and those seated.
ORDER OF SERVICE
- There will be no communion or live prayer time, but people will be able to text a number to request prayer. Response time will include corporate worship
- City Kids is fully open for all ages with safety guidelines in place to protect your family.
- Face coverings are required for children age 3+ by the local mandate.
- Please visit citychurchbloomington.org/about/childrens-ministry/ for more details