City Church For All Nations
Purpose of the Job
As the Movement Youth Group intern you should be interested in learning the ins and outs of how to run a weekly youth service. The Movement intern will have the opportunity to learn how to run a youth service, how to mix sound and use propresenter, develop new and fun new icebreakers for the students, share decor ideas, and help develop hospitality skills.
Who You Are
- Someone who has a passion for Youth Development
- Someone who is committed to attending weekly youth services and meetings outside of service times
- Someone who has a heart for sharing the gospel with young people
- Someone who is interested in learning more about working in ministry
- Someone who is organized and creative
- Attend Next Steps
- Complete a background check
- Attend Movement weekly
- Attend meetings outside of Movement when needed
- Assist Youth Pastors and Executive leaders throughout the week to prepare for Movement
- Be available to students throughout the week for connecting and following up
To apply for this job please visit citychurchbloomington.org.