City Church For All Nations
Purpose of the Job
As a ministry intern you will gain a well rounded view of ministry on the weekend and the weekday. We will include person specific projects where budgets, decision making rights, timelines and delegation will be incorporated, as well as, day to day operational tasks, meeting prep, support team roles, communication, statistics/analysis/reports and errand runs. The skills and experience gained in this internship can and will translate to many areas of life. A completion letter/certificate will be available for resumes and degree programs upon request after successful completion of the internship term.
Who You Are
- Someone who has a passion and interest for ministry
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Someone who is willing to learn
- Someone who is organized
- Someone who can commit to a consistent weekly schedule
- Complete Next Steps and Lead
- Signed Ministry Character Agreement
- Operational tasks
- Meeting prep
- Run errands
To apply for this job please visit citychurchbloomington.org.