City Church For All Nations
Purpose of the Job
As the Healing Hands Outreach Intern you will assist in various ways at our Outreach Center in the West side of town in the old HH Gregg building. Healing Hands mission is to help the Bloomington community who are in need of material and essential goods such as clothing, furniture, food and so much more.
Who You Are
- Someone who has a passion for helping those in need
- Someone who is interested in learning more about the nonprofit sector
- Someone who is organized and consistent
- Someone who is able to complete a wide range of tasks in order to best assist the Outreach center managers
- Learn about the history and current day to day Healing Hands Outreach operations.
- Gather information/survey: To greet patrons and people in need- get information from visitors
- Grant writing
- Serve at the warehouse by sorting and stocking the tables/bins for patrons, receiving donations, giving information to people in need when they come into the center.
- Make calls and write thank-you’s to donors
To apply for this job please visit citychurchbloomington.org.