City Church For All Nations
Purpose of the Job
As the facilities manager intern you will be responsible for assisting the facility manager with a wide range of tasks that help to keep the City Church building in great shape. Some of these things may include building projects, painting, grounds maintenance, remodeling work and so much more.
Who You Are
- Someone who has an interest in handywork
- Someone who has creative ideas
- Someone who is organized and detail oriented
- Someone who is able to meet strict deadlines
- Someone who is willing to be challenged
- Commit to a consistent schedule every week
- Get weekly tasks from Facilities Manager and assist or complete projects on your own
- Communicate with design team clearly on decisions for design
- Assist with the creation of carpentry projects
- Assist with painting projects and touch ups around the church
- Assist Facilities manager on Sundays
To apply for this job please visit citychurchbloomington.org.