Sunday – 9:30am and 11:15am
- I will strive to be an example in what I say and do (Colossians 3:17)-- even on the Internet. I will use good, Godly judgment when it comes to sharing photos, posting comments, or privately messaging others.
- I commit to resolving conflict in a biblical manner (Matthew 18:15-16). I will talk to the person who has offended me or that I have offended. I refuse to the gossip. I will work towards a resolution with them. If a resolution isn't made, then I will set up a group meeting with the person and a trusted church leader. I refuse to leave the church unless the pastors believe that is the only reasonable way to resolve this conflict.
- I will protect the privacy of our members and guests. I will not share confidential information in written form, in conversation or through social media without the person's knowledge or written consent.- I will report endangerment of children, persons with disabilities, and the elderly.
- I will use City Church Internet for church related purposes only. I will keep my login information secure.
- I understand that City Church staff is responsible for speaking on behalf of City Church, only. You can find more details on these policies on the "Teams" page.
I understand that I am serving Christ, City Church, and the larger community. This is an important effort and I will honor God, the church, the pastors and my team members by doing the best I can.